A Postal Customer Council is organized at the local community level to:
- Establish a means of regular communication between postal customers and local postal managers.
- Provide opportunities for the exchange of ideas and suggestions.
- Ensure that postal customers are aware of the latest in postal services and rates.
- Assist customer in improving their internal mail operations.
- Create a better understanding of the Postal Service through business meetings, mailer clinics, mailing seminars, tours of postal facilities and visits to other customers' plants.
- Provide information necessary for customers to make the most effective and efficient use of postal services and products.
- Provide an organized way for postal speakers to present postal programs to customers groups.
Help us help you. Join the Denver PCC board, and be a part of helping the USPS serve its customers better.